• I fell in love with photography in high school when I took a class on black-and-white film photography.
• I graduated with a degree in singing.
• I’ve performed on stage at Carnegie Hall.
• I can solve a Rubik’s cube in under a minute.
• I love most forms of art especially visual arts, music, and drama.
• I love a good story.
• I always have a song stuck in my head.
• I’m a bit of a history buff and particularly enjoy 20th century history.
• I have an unhealthy obsession with Coke Zero.
• I enjoy meeting new people and hearing their stories.
”⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Kristi & JoelFacebook
I am in love with our portraits! Chris selected the perfect location and made us feel so comfortable. He was able to do “magic” with the natural lighting. I don’t know how he does it! Every shot was gorgeous; I had a difficult time choosing my favorites. I highly recommend Chris for any photo needs you may have. His kindness, excellence, and professionalism made our experience perfect.